Today was the first full day in rehab and was spent assessing Ted's current abilities. He saw the physical therapists and occupational therapists as well as other doctors. We are very impressed with everyone here. They are very responsive, competent, and just downright nice people.
I think the highlight of today for Ted was getting out of the bed and into a wheelchair for the first time. He was like a new person!
Ted's day is busy with rehab and so no visitors are allowed during the day. Visiting hours are from 4-8 Monday - Friday and 12-8 on Saturdays and Sundays. I would imagine that his first few days in therapy are going to be somewhat tiring.
We are blessed that he is getting stronger each day!
Cate
I think the highlight of today for Ted was getting out of the bed and into a wheelchair for the first time. He was like a new person!
Ted's day is busy with rehab and so no visitors are allowed during the day. Visiting hours are from 4-8 Monday - Friday and 12-8 on Saturdays and Sundays. I would imagine that his first few days in therapy are going to be somewhat tiring.
We are blessed that he is getting stronger each day!
Cate
Ted, I've been in continual prayer for you. Also, the fellows at The Gathering luncheon and many other people have been praying for your recovery.
ReplyDeleteMay God give you strength and healing.
Rodney
It sounds like Ted had a great day...that's wonderful!!!
ReplyDeletePat
SO pleased - sounds like the nature (medicine) and the nurture (Ted's outlook) are both moving in the direction of recovery - always good.
ReplyDeleteGail
Excellent! I am sure that Ted is looking forward to the physical therapy challenge.-- Bob.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful to hear! And ahead of the norm, which so expected of Ted. :)
ReplyDeleteEmily and Joe
Ted will be back to running repeat miles in no time
ReplyDeletesee you soon
Carl J